Friday, April 19, 2013

First post, in what is hopefully a lot.

Well....apparently making a blog is way harder than it was five or so years ago. I suppose this is just one of those things that you kind of have to get used to doing again. 
Playing with the background. Setting up a profile. Getting excited about the blogging. Finding words to say.

Anyway, I've decided to give blogging another go. In part because I feel like I needed to have a place where I could write some mundane things about my life. Maybe share some of the stories. So on and so forth. And in part, so that I could write reviews for products that are sent to me through Bzzagent, as well as a few other samples I may get. 

The first thing that I will be reviewing are a couple of Bed Head products by TIGI. I'm excited and looking forward to doing this. As soon as they get here!