Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sunday, Monday late post.

Happy belated Earth day! 

I'll probably upload pictures of what Ducia and I did yesterday sometime this week.
But today, I think I'll blog about Sunday and ThurtenE Carnival. Which was super fun. My son has developed a love for taking pictures, its really funny because he will just about take pictures of everything. And instead of asking for the camera, he will look at me and say "Mommy, cheeeeseeee!" Its probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. Anyway, Sunday was suppose to be a pretty busy day for us, but instead we all decided to sleep in and upon waking up rushed off to meet my inlaws at the carnival. It ended up being a really nice day, a bit windy which made it a bit chilly, but otherwise it was pretty awesome. My niece, much like my son LOVES to go on rides. Its too bad he's still too small to ride most of them. But besides rides we had face painting, and were able to snag ourselves some funnel cake, (so delicious) and enjoyed some good old people watching. By the the time we were ready to leave Ducia was pretty tired of having me snap so many pictures of everyone.












I'm so excited that summer is right around the corner, because for me, it means more events like this. There is so much to do in the city during the summer, so many free things. I'm mostly looking forward to going to the Muny, this year they have Shrek the musical coming, which Jose is dying to see. And live at the levee, which includes Trace Atkins, Bret Michaels, and Counting Crows! I really wish my best friend (who moved to AZ a few years ago) was here to share summer with us. We used to go to Live at the levee all the time. So I really end up missing her during the summer time. Today is super rainy, so its doubtful that anything fun or very productive will get done today, but here to hoping! Maybe I'll just start painting the bathroom myself.